Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Happy Father's Day?


Father's Day this year was... interesting. For one Jaron was not able to be here for his first father's day as a father which put a damper on things right there. But we were determined to still have fun with Grandad Redd as we got to be in Utah! However, the home gang had just returned from a vigorous adventure in Italy late Saturday night so everyone ended up taking naps right after lunch and we did not really celebrate Father's Day at all. Also, since we were not in Virginia we didn't get to see PaPa John either and on top of it all I was anticipating a call from Jaron that never came :( He told me not to get my hopes up but I did anyway. So Father's Day was kinda, fatherless. However, despite the lack of celebration on that day we are very thankful for the wonderful fathers in our lives and their love for us everyday of the year! That weekend we did get to see the Bates and the Nephi Redd's (minus Nephi) which was very fun and I finally got to meet two new little nieces, Faith and Grace, they are two adorable little girls!



Jaxon and Grace just chillin together!

4 comments:

  1. First lets talk about how i didn't know you had a blog!!!! second YAY for having a baby! third I will be in utah sometime around the first of august. for about a week! when will you be there. I want to see the new little guy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize that my sister-in-law was logged into this computer. sorry this is tracey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merica! I didn't even know you had a blog, but so happy to find out and catch up on your little life. Congrats on your sweet baby boy! He is darling. Sorry that you have to be away from your hubby for a while, I am sure that is no fun at all. Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah for you! The blog is lookin good :) I love seeing your cute pics. We miss you.

    ReplyDelete